ET Points Series
VP Racing Fuels ET Points Series
(No open Test & Tune Sessions)
Additional information regarding safety requirements is contained elsewhere in the racer handbook, as well as the current NHRA Rule Book.
• Indy Auto Parts Super ET $55 Non Points Member $50 Points Member
• Pro ET $55 Non Points Member $50 Points Member
• Motorcycle/Snowmobile $50 Non Points Member $45 Points Member
• Tim’s Speed & Custom Street ET $40 Non Points Member $35 Points Member
• Lucky’s Auto Repair Junior Dragster $30 Non Points Member $25 Points Member
• Test and Tune only (limited to first 10) $105 One TT for each round of qualifying and eliminations
Restricted area crew $15
Re-entry (into 2nd round only)
• Indy Auto Parts Super, and Pro ET $50 Non Points Member $45 Points Member
• Tim’s Speed & Custom Street ET $35 Non Points Member $30 Points Member
Indy Auto Parts Super, Pro, and Tim’s Speed and Custom Street– Handicapped ET racing, reaction time qualifying, random pairing until 16 cars or less remain, re-entry for 1st round losers only
Motorcycle/Snowmobile, and Lucky’s Auto Repair Junior Dragster – Handicapped ET racing, reaction time qualifying, laddered for 1st round
Pit Gate opens at 8 am.
Qualifying time trials start at 9 am.
Individual class rules may apply.
No warnings for missing or improper safety equipment once you have gone down the track, you will not be allowed back on the track, no refunds or rain check issued.
No rain checks after 1st round completed per class in the event of rain.
Cancelled point races will not be rescheduled.
General Safety Equipment required.
New England Dragway Fuel Shed will be open starting at 8 am until the end of third round.
For additional information and rules click on Racer Handbook.
***Racers who have not reached the age of 18 must have a minor waiver completed and on file with New England Dragway in order to race. ***
Contact New England Dragway for information about the minor waiver forms.
JEvents v3.1.7 Stable Copyright © 2006-2013